Video Contest Rules
All videos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the video contains, and the video must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The video must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
- Entries will be judged by the vote counts. All decisions are final. Bliss Car Wash reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that videos submitted can be used by the Bliss Car Wash for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is non transferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after [three] business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Entrants are acknowledging they have read the rules and regulations by clicking the submit button.